The Route – Membership
When you join The Route, we take the time necessary to fully understand your financial circumstances and your life goals. We then work with you to create an approach that’s tailored to your needs and objectives.
This begins with your Member Integration, where we take the time necessary during the onboarding process to understand:
- Your profile – personal, career & make up
- Your financial arrangements
- Your life goals and when you wish to accomplish them by
As part of this integration, you will have a tailored schedule of meetings to introduce you to the different parts of our client offering, and to identify the key areas where significant value can be added. This may include discussing solutions aimed at protecting and growing your assets with less risk, whilst focusing on maximising tax efficiency and organising your estate in the most effective way via The Route – Future. As a consequence, putting in place a structured financial plan better aligned to delivering your life goals.
Once this plan is in place, your dedicated Relationship Manager will agree a proactive ongoing service plan of structured meetings and ad-hoc reviews, to ensure that:
1) Your financial arrangements stay aligned to your life goals
2) You stay up to date on the allocation and performance of your assets
3) Any changes (which are inevitable) are identified and dealt with accordingly