The Route–Property: An Overview
We all know how important a role property can play in our lives. However, anyone who has ever set foot in an estate agent’s office will be well aware of how frustrating, stressful and time-consuming buying and selling a property can be.
The Route – Property is here to keep to an absolute minimum all the usual effort and worry involved in establishing and maintaining a property portfolio-residential, holiday and/or investment. Its expert advisers make sure you are in the correct position to make well-informed decisions that precisely suit your circumstances. They work on your behalf to make the process as painless as possible, whether you are buying your main home or building an investment portfolio.
The Route – Property: Services offered:
- Residential and commercial investment opportunities:
- This is accessed through ‘The Buy-to-Let Property Portfolio Service’ (PPS), for investing in one, or any combination, of cash, SIPP monies, company deposits and trust funds.
- PPS offers:
- Fully renovated and tenanted ‘Distressed sale’ or ‘New development’ UK properties for its Members;
- A guaranteed rental yield; and
- Securing the onward sale
- ‘Whole of market’ lending advice for residential and commercial property acquisition in the UK and abroad:
- Main residence and second homes;
- Exclusive borrowing solutions;
- Multi-currency mortgages aimed at reducing debt; and
- Portfolio loans for But-to-let rental properties.
- A comprehensive ‘General Insurance’ offering, delivering access to a range of market leading providers for ‘Buildings & Contents’ cover, and more. Coverage includes:
- Home & Contents, including listed, thatched and other ‘non-standard’ properties;
- Rental properties;
- UK and overseas holiday homes;
- Art & jewellery;
- Classic cars;
- Family cars;
- Travel; and
A complete service
The Route – Property’s consultants have an unparalleled knowledge of the marketplace. They create innovative and bespoke lending solutions that take into account the unique needs of each Member. The PPS is available only to its Members and The Route also frequently has access to other unique property investments where exclusive discounts and rental guarantees are negotiated for The Route – Property’s Members. If you do not have the time for an exhaustive research of the marketplace for that perfect property, it can have it sourced for you here. Plus, from start to finish, your dedicated Property Support team will update you as necessary, and liaise with everyone involved along the way.
For all your property needs, you simply won’t have to look anywhere beyond The Route – Property.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments in your mortgages. Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt. A fee of up to 1% of the loan may be charged depending on your circumstances. This is subject to a minimum fee of £750 and is payable on application.