Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM) within The Route – Membership team
Main Objectives for the Role:
The BDM is responsible for both sourcing and introducing potential UHNW and HNW Members to The Route – City wealth club (The Route), and assisting the team in its portfolio of tasks necessary to service the existing Members.
a) Responsible to: Henry Hair, Head of Business for The Route – Membership.
b) Responsible for: No reporting staff.
c) Liaison with: New & existing Members, directors, technical advisers, external providers and operations staff.
Main tasks for the Position:
- The main responsibility will be the sourcing and introduction of UHNW and HNW Members to The Route club, using both their existing network of contacts and new relationships.
- In addition, the BDM will assist the team in delivering the portfolio of tasks necessary to service the existing UHNW and HNW Member clients.
- Representing the Company – its brand and philosophy
- Actively seeking feedback on the Company’s offering and communication, and how The Route can consider developing its Proposition and Membership model
- Required to facilitate and host events appropriate for increasing membership and brand awareness
- Access to professional networks including accountants and solicitors
- Digitally savvy – required to onboard new Members
- Proven track record in working with and amongst family offices
- The ability to increase investment capital from appropriate channels
- An extensive existing established network of HNW & UHNW contacts, as well as trade networks
- A track record of business development achievements by volume and revenue.
- Excellent prospecting, communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information, clearly and simply
- Can generate supporting collateral and construct presentations to explain the benefits of the existing proposition
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial planning, financial products and markets
- Drive, initiative and motivation
- An open and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
Able to work:
- On own initiative;
- Within a team; and
- Under direction.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter and CV in the first instance.
Become a Member
There’s a good chance you already know one or more of our Members through your business network. If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you grow your assets faster, and with less risk, please get in touch.